Friday, April 10, 2015

A New Assigment on an Old Stage

Hello!! It’s been a while…I know!! Since I last posted here, I have closed the other blogging site and ceased the original project. But I’ve not been idle, however. While my analytical brain has taken a protracted break, my creative mind has cracked open and I went full throttle into active development on my first novel, which I hope to publish in the coming year.

An old friend challenged me last night to analyze an old movie favorite of his and apply the same said analysis to the rest of that film’s series. I told him I hadn’t practiced in some time, but that I would and I’d publish it here. So the old project has been revitalized, renewed and regenerated; this assignment breaks all the rules, unless I purchase this film series and all crossovers, remakes and prequels in its universe. I may do that regardless: because I enjoy a thorough study.

Stay tuned for the first new review…in the meantime, escape and enjoy new adventures!!

No comments: