Friday, April 15, 2011

Click's Flick on a Stick is Moving!!

Due to several factors, the most important being that I've been blessed by the thoughtfulness of a good friend and have my own domain name now, Click's Flick on a Stick is moving!! One of my friends gave me an extremely thoughtful gift for my birthday, a new place to hang my hat for Click's Flick on a Stick. And I've been very pleased with the way it looks and behaves (I've been posting there for about eight weeks now) and how easy it is to use, so I've decided to start posting there exclusively, beginning next week. However, I'll post a link over there for a while on Blogger so that readers can easily find the posts they've been looking for...everything is the same over there as it is here, except a few asthetic differences. There is an RSS you can subscribe to so that you can see when a new post is up. I look forward to seeing you there. Click's Flick on a Stick will now be at: http://www.clicksflix.com/ See you soon with The Contender!! ~Heidi Michelle Click

No comments: