Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jitters...and perhaps stage fright

First post goes up tomorrow and, I've got to admit, I'm a little nervous. I have what may be described as the feeling you get before you give an oral report for a class. Also, I'm affected a bit from writers block, although it doesn't seem like it now (because I'm writing this.) I've also got some jitters, because I'm about to critique the collection and I'm truly concerned with the perception of readers regarding some of the titles I own. However, know this: There are reasons why I have them, and I'm not afraid of their content; I'm open to seeing any genre, with one exception.

Max has nearly burned his way through the first tank of gas, on my dime, and has begun to take up Sebastian's place as the bird loo for our place in the parking lot in my apartment complex, so frequent trips to the car wash may be in order. I'm still lacking the proper tools to remove the California plates in order to put the Texas ones in their place, but I intend to visit a Lowes or Home Depot in the next few days. I'm fully enjoying the fully armed and operational air conditioning unit in my new transport...and it arrived in the perfect time. I've been so blessed during this entire process.

So, I was thinking...if this is to become a forum in the future, perhaps I should lay down some ground rules for such discussions. And I do welcome them. There is a great set somewhere out there, but I need to find them, so stand-by and I'll post them soon.

Coming Up: Julie and Julia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need tools, you can come to our place...and see the chaos that is our flooring project :)
~Sarah